STARENIOS KOSTAS LTD (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) fully recognizes the necessity of ensuring the privacy of the visitors’ personal data on their site but also of their security and therefore takes all necessary steps to achieve these objectives.
PERSONAL DATA – PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
A visitor may visit the website that the Company manages without disclosing his or her identity and without providing any personal information. However, each user may, if he/she wishes, disclose personal data in the required fields for specific purposes of processing. In the context of the use of this Company’s Website, the Company may legally acquire personal information for its users for the following purposes of processing:
• Personal data that the visitor is required to fill in when completing the Contact Form, in order to contact the Company. In particular, the following personal data are required in order for each visitor to complete the above contact form: Name (mandatory), e-mail address (mandatory) and any data/information included by the visitor in the message that will be sent to the communication link. The above data is processed exclusively in the context of your communication with the Company, in case you wish to contact the Company.
• Personal data that the visitor is required to fill in in the relevant fields, in order to schedule an appointment with the Company when selecting the field “Book an appointment”. Specifically, when completing the relevant fields of the above form, the visitor is requested to enter the following data: Name, e-mail, contact phone number and the relevant information topic. The above data are processed exclusively in the context of scheduling a meeting with our Company and a representative.
• Personal data that the visitor/user of the website is required to fill in in order to subscribe to the newsletter form available on the Company’s website. In particular, in case the visitor wishes to receive updates regarding the products, news as well as seminars organized by the Company, he/she may enter his/her e-mail address. The Company will use the e-mail address stated by the user exclusively for the purpose of sending him newsletters, giving him the opportunity to unsubscribe from the mailing list whenever he wishes.
• Personal data that the visitor/user of the website is required to disclose if he/she wishes to participate in a seminar organized by the Company, completing the online participation form that the Company has sent to him/her following his/her request. When completing the above form, the user is asked to fill in his / her name and optionally his / her email only in case he / she wishes to be sent a relevant link through which he / she can, anonymously, answer a questionnaire regarding his/her feedback regarding the seminar as well as the quality control of the services and products offered by the Company. The above personal data are collected exclusively in the context of your participation in educational seminars organized by our Company.
• Personal data that the visitor/user of the Website is required to complete in case he wishes to make a booking through the Company’s e-shop. Specifically, upon completion of each order and for the purpose of carrying out and executing such, the visitor is required to enter the following data: Name, address / home delivery address, telephone, e-mail address and if he chooses the relevant payment method, debit card or Paypal (card number, expiration date, security code, holder name).
The Company also uses Google’s “Google Analytics” service to collect additional information about the user’s behavior within the software, such as the time spent in it and its various functions, and the recording of the use of some of them, however it is noted that such information do not include the users’ personal data in accordance with applicable personal data laws.
The Company guarantees that its entire staff will faithfully apply this Policy and will comply with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
In particular, the Company maintains a record of the above-mentioned personal data of visitors, in accordance with the requirements of the new General Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679, GDPR). All Data stored on behalf of the Company are those declared by the user/visitor of the website (Data Subject) for the above referred processing purposes.
Disclosure of the requested personal data by the visitors is voluntary and such personal data are collected by the Company and strictly related to the purposes of identifying them in order to communicate with them. The Company undertakes not to process, publicize or transfer the personal data of its users in any other way or for any other purpose.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
The Company does not trade, share, disclose, transmit or distribute, in any way, the personal data of users to third parties outside the Company. Transmission of personal data to third parties is permitted exceptionally only when required by law or by Court or any other Authority.
DATA SUBJECTS’ RIGHTS
Disclosure of data is optional. Non-disclosure and/or denial of consent to the terms of data processing means that the Company may not collect and process your data for the abovementioned purposes.
Each visitor retains his/her rights:
(a) to receive a written answer to a question to the Company if personal data concerning him/her are processed,
(b) to be informed, without delay and in a clear and comprehensible manner, of all data concerning him/her, their origin and the purposes of processing, the recipients,
(c) to request the correction, securing or deletion of any data the processing of which does not comply with the provisions of the GDPR, due to the incomplete or inaccurate nature of the data and disclosure of such actions to third parties provided that such request is not impossible or does not imply disproportionate efforts, or if the purpose of data processing ceases or data the subjects withdraw their consent (if such is necessary), or when the data were illegally processed, etc. the subjects have the right to request the deletion of the data,
(d) to withdraw his/her consent at any time,
(e) to object at any time in regards to the processing of data concerning him, submit a request for limitation of processing, and know the identity of the controller and his/her representative,
(f) To file a complaint in case the personal data are being processed unfairly by the competent supervisory authority,
(g) to request the transfer of his or her personal data, as defined in the provisions of the GDPR (EU) 2016/679.
The visitor reserves the right to request from the Company to delete all the information it holds for him/her, by contacting his/her request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Finally, each visitor may select to opt out from Google Cookies data collection by modifying his/her personal settings in Google’s Ads Settings.
DURATION OF PROCESSING
The personal data collected will be stored by the Company for as long as it is required to complete the purpose for which they have been collected, which in any case will be reasonable.
COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY
Data Controller: STARENIOS KOSTAS LTD.
Company’s Representative responsible for data protection issues: Starenios Kostas, tel: 28310 20598, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For enquiries and/or requests relating to this update, data processing and / or withdrawal of consent, you may contact the Company, who acts as the Data Controller at the following e-mail address email@example.com and the number: 28310 20598